1. The working pressure of the vacuum pump should satisfy the limit vacuum and working pressure requirement of the vacuum equipment.
2. Select the working point of the vacuum pump correctly.
3. The vacuum pump, under its working pressure, should be able to discharge the total amount of gas produced during the vacuum equipment process.
4. Correct combination of vacuum pump.
5. Vacuum equipment to oil pollution requirements.
6. Understand the composition of the gas, the gas contains no condensate vapor, there is no particulate dust, there is no corrosion.
7. The effect of the oil vapor discharged from the vacuum pump on the environment.
8. The vibration produced during the vacuum pump work has no effect on the process and environment.
9. The price, operation and maintenance cost of the vacuum pump.